1. The altitude of Lama Lake is:
A. 3962 mt.
B. 3812 mt.
C. 3768 mt.
D. 3902 mt.
2. Parshuram Tal is located at:
3. Which lake is located in district Shimla?
A. Tanu Jubbal
4. The lake which is third highest lake of India and highest lake of Himachal Pradesh is:
5. Which lake in Himachal Pradesh is known for 'group of seven lakes'?
D. Lama Dal
6. 'Sorang Lake' is located in:
7. On which mountain peak 'Chandranahan Lake' is located?
D. Deo Tibba
8. Which lake is located in district Kangra?
9. 'Manimahesh Lake' is located in:
10. 'Yulakanda Lake' is located in:
Answers: 1-a, 2-a, 3-a, 4-b, 5-d, 6-a, 7-c, 8-a, 9-b, 10-a.
Read more: Himachal GK MCQs (Hot Water springs)