1. Which of the following pair of fair-place is matched incorrectly?
A. Holi fair- Sujanpur
B. Nalwari fair- Bilaspur
C. Minjar fair- Rampur
D. Renuka fair- Sirmaur
2. Which religious community celebrates “Sissu” fair?
3. Which festival of Kinnaur district is organized only by the young men of the area?
4. Which festival of Kinnaur is famous for use of flowers?
5. The famous “Nalwari fair” is organized at which place of the State?
6. “Dungri fair” is related to?
A. Goddess Shyama Kali
B. Goddess Bhima Kali
C. Goddess Kunjom
D. Goddess Hadimba
7. Where the “Fag” fair is celebrated?
C. Rampur Bushahr
8. "Losar" a new year festival is celebrated at which place?
9. In which district the festival of "Tiz" or "Tij" is celebrated?
10. What is the name of "Holy Diety of Malana"?
Answers: 1-c, 2-a, 3-b, 4-c, 5-a, 6-d, 7-c, 8-a, 9-d, 10-b.