1. Which of the following is not a tributary of river Beas?
2. River Beas originates from:
B. Kailash Mansarovar
C. Vyas Kund
3. Which river originates from Mansarovar in Tibet and enters into Himachal Pradesh at Shipkila?
4. How many major rivers are there in Himachal Pradesh?
5. Vedic name of river Chenab is:
6. Bhakra Dam is build on river..........
7. Bakar ravine joins river Beas at the place called:
C. Jangal Beri
8. At which place river Satluj enters in Himachal Pradesh?
9. At which place river Beas leaves the district Kangra?
10. River Satluj does not flow through which one of the following districts?
Answers: 1-b, 2-c, 3-c, 4-c, 5-b, 6-d, 7-b, 8-a, 9-b, 10-d.
Read more: Himachal GK MCQs (Rivers) - 5