1. Purushani is the vedic name of river........
2. Glacier fed Bhandal and Tantgiri streams forms a river called......
3. At which of the following places river Beas enters into the plains?
4. In which of the following states river Yamuna originates?
B. Himachal Pradesh
D. Jammu & Kashmir
5. At which of the following places river Beas flows from east to west?
A. Between Indora and Mirthal
B. Between Rampur and Largi
C. Between Sandhol and Chabed
6. Name the river which originates in Himachal Pradesh and enters in Jammu & Kashmir?
7. Which of the following rivers flow through Himachal Pradesh?
8. Suketi is a tributary of:
9. Neugal is a tributary of:
10. Longest river of Himachal Pradesh is:
Answers: 1-a, 2-d, 3-a, 4-c, 5-a, 6-a, 7-d, 8-d, 9-b, 10-c.
Read more: Himachal GK MCQs (Rivers) - 7