101. Which of the following companies has launched SME Council in India to help small businesses?
(D) Google India
102. Which of the following States is the first to join UDAY scheme of Union Government?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
103. As per the latest report of Indian State of Forest Report (ISFR 2015), What per cent of total geographical area of India is covered under forest?
104. When is World Human Rights Day celebrated?
(A) 1st December
(B) 5th December
(D) 10th December
105. At present what per cent of FDI in E-commerce is allowed in India?
106. Who among the following is the present Chief Justice of India?
(A) Mr. Justice Anil R. Dube
(B) Mr. Justice T.S. Thakur
(C) Mr. Justice H.L. Dattu
(D) Mr. Justice R.M. Lodha
107. Which of the following is the completely solar powered airport in the world?
(A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
(B) Washington DC International Airport
(C) Cochin International Airport
(D) John F. Kennedy International Airport
108. Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended G-20 Summit 2015 at which of the following places?
(A) Brisbane, Australia
(B) Antalya, Turkey
(C) Kuala-Lampur, Malaysia
(D) Paris, France
109. Who among the following Paris won WTA final title?
(A) Gabrine Muguruza and Carla Suarez
(B) Matina Hingis and Sania Mirza
(C) Gabrine Muguruza and Sania Mirza
(D) Martina Hingis and Gabrine Muguruza
110. Brijmohan Lal Munjal, was related to which among the following company?
(A) Mahindra and Mahindra
(B) Bajaj Auto
(C) Hero Group
(D) Tata Motors
111. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is ranked at what position in 2015 Forbes most powerful people list?
112. Which State has launched A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Yojana?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
113. Who is the fastest Indian bowler to reach 150 test wickets landmark in Cricket?
(A) Mohammad Shami
(B) Umesh Yadav
(C) Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
(D) Ravichandran Ashwin
114. Which Indian State is set to develop first mega tourism circuit of the country?
(A) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Jammu & Kashmir
115. Each year Red Cross Day is celebrated on:
(A) 8th May
(B) 8th June
(C) 18th May
(D) 18th June
116. Sikandar was the king of which country?
117. Where Mahatma Buddha preached his first sermon?
118. Who wrote the book ‘Satyarth Prakash’?
(A) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(B) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
(C) Swami Vivekanand
(D) Keshav Chandra Sen
119. Which is the longest river in the world?
(D) Hwang Ho
120. Which place has India’s heaviest annual rainfall?
(D) Western Ghats
121. ‘Swangla’ tribe belongs to which of the State in India?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
122.Which of the planet is farthest from the Sun?
123. Where is the Head Office of Reserve Bank of India located?
(A) New Delhi
124. Who propounded the law of electromagnetic induction?
125.Which type of carbon is used in making the Pencil?
126. Which is the biggest gland of human body?
127. When did Himachal Pradesh become Union Territory?
(A) 1st November, 1956
(B) 1st November, 1954
(C) 26th January, 1950
(D) 15th April, 1950
128. According to the Census 2011 the population of Himachal Pradesh is:
(A) 67,84,868 persons
(B) 68,64,602 persons
(C) 67,84,815 persons
(D) 67,84,660 persons
129. The literacy rate (2011 Census) of Himachal Pradesh is:
130. What is the old name of river Ravi?
131. Which is the longest river running in Himachal Pradesh?
132. Whick king established the Mandi town?
(A) Raja Suraj Sen
(B) Raja Ber Sen
(C) Raja Ajmer Sen
(D) None of these
133. In which district Manimahesh Lake is situated?
134. In which mountain range Hamirpur and Una districts are located?
(A) Outer Himalayas
(B) Inner Himalayas
(C) Great Himalayas
(D) Mid Himalayas
135. The river Satluj arises from which of the following lakes?
(A) Dal Lake
(B) Manimahesh Lake
(C) Kamru Nag Lake
(D) Man Sarovar Lake
136. Who built Hindimba temple in Manali?
(A) R.B. Singh
(B) R.S. Singh
(C) R.N. Singh
(D) R.R. Singh
137. In which year Shimla was declared as summer capital of British India?
138. The fort of Kotkahlur is located in which of the following district?
139. River Spiti joins river Satluj at which of the following place?
140.Dhoongri temple is situated in which district of Himachal Pradesh?
141. Nalwari fair is famous fair of which of the following districts?
142. When did Himachal Pradesh launch Rashtriya Madhayamic Shiksha Abhiyaan?
(A) March, 2009
(B) April, 2010
(C) February, 2011
(D) May, 2012
143. The border of Himachal Pradesh is touched by how many States of India?
(D) None of these
144. Which district of Himachal Pradesh has highest per sq. km. of population as per 2011 census?
145. Which district of Himachal Pradesh has lowest Sex-ratio as per 2011 census?
146. Kugti Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which of the following district of Himachal Pradesh?
147. Who was the founder of the town Nahan?
(A) Ajber Sen
(B) Karam Prakash
(C) Sahil Verma
(D) Deep Chand
148. Which is the largest natural lake of Himachal Pradesh?
(A) Govind Sagar
149. At which of the following places the rivers Chandra and Bhaga join to be named as Chenab?
(B) Bara Lachha
150. Ghurehi is the famous dance of which of the following districts?
LOGIC : TEST OF REASONING
151. Green House Effect is caused by:
(D) Carbon dioxide
152. Pointing out to a lady, a girl said, “She is the daughter-in-law of my fathers’s only son”.
(D) Can’t be determined
153. Select the one which is different from the other three alternatives:
(A) ( 64, 83)
(B) ( 100, 121)
(C) (16, 25)
(D) ( 36, 49)
154. Select the one which is different from the other three alternatives:
155. Select the one which is different from the other three alternatives:
(C) Internet Explorer
156. Select the one which is different from the other three alternatives:
157. Select the one which is different from the other three alternatives:
158. There is four married sons of a husband and wife in a family. Each son has 4 children. Then how many members are there in the family?
159. An element common to all acids is:
160. The players of class IX cricket team of a school made 15, 20, 3,0,50,16,35,61,20,5,6 runs, their average score is:
161. If (2-y)/(y+7) =3/5, then y is equal to:
162. Major constituent of LPG is:
163. The best way to dispose waste is by:
(A) Making a paste of all domestic waste and putting them in a river
(B) Separating biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste before disposing in bins
(C) Throw the waste on road side
(D) Dumping all domestic waste in litter bin
164. The ratio of radius of two circles are in the ratio 2:3, the ratio of their area is:
165. Milk is deficient in which Vitamin?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin A
(C) Vitamin B2
(D) Vitamin K
166. Inspect: Disease:: War:?
167. Book: Cover::Painting:?
168. The smallest number by which the number 243 must be multiplied to make it a perfect cube is:
(D) None of these
169. The least number of four digits which is a perfect square is:
(D) None of these
170. The average weight of 10 students is 55 Kg. it is later discovered that the weight of one of the student was wrongly taken as 45 kg instead of 55 kg. The correct average is:
(A) 55.5 kg
(B) 50 kg
(C) 56 kg
(D) 65 Kg
171. Diagonals of a rhombus:
(A) Are equal in length
(B) Intersect at any angle other than right angle
(C) Bisect at any angle other than right angle
(D) Bisect each other at right angle
172. Biodiversity hot spots are:
(A) Areas where large number of different species are found
(B) Hot areas where large number of different species is found
(C) Areas which became hot due to large number of different species
(D) Areas where large spot has been created due to death of number of species.
173. AIDS stands for:
(A) Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
(B) Acquired Immunity Disease Syndrome
(C) Acquired Immuno Disease Syndrome
(D) Acquired Immunity Deficiency Syndrome
174. Find out the next number in the series:
175. Find out the next number in the series:
176. Find out the next number in series:
177. A student of Psychology has to obtain 20% marks for passing. He got 20 marks and he failed by 20 marks then how many marks the paper had?
178. The smallest number by which the number 33275 must be divided to make it a perfect cube is:
179. The ratio of the radii of the two circles is 3:2, their circumference is in the ratio:
180. Diagonals AC and BD of a rectangle ABCD intersect each other at the point O. if OA=5cm, then BD is :
(B) 2.5 cm
(C) 10 cm
(D) 15 cm
181. The UV radiation from the sun is likely to cause………..in human.
(A) Skin cancer
(B) Lung cancer
(C) Liver cancer
(D) Brain cancer
182. The cost of whitewashing of four walls of the room comes to Rs.10. what will be the cost of whitewashing a room of exactly twice the length, breadth and height of this room?
(A) Rs. 20
(B) Rs. 40
(C) Rs. 80
(D) Rs. 120
183. Every person shook hand with each other after the end of the party. How many persons were there in the party if 28 times in all hands were shaken?
184. Light normally travels:
(A) In concentric circles
(B) In a straight line
(C) Always toward dark areas
(D) In a curved line
185. If (5 x-y)/3 xs=2, then the solution of the equation is:
(A) x=- 35/2
186. To solve an equation in one variable means to find out the value of:
(C) Right-hand side
(D) Left-hand side
187. The cube root of 91125 is:
188. The gas used in welding and cutting of metals is:
189. Name the Organic acid present in Tomato:
(A) Tartaric acid
(B) Maleic acid
(C) Lactic acid
(D) Oxalic acid
190. Age of Madhu is 18 years. She was twice the age of Sharad before 6 years when she was of the age of marriage, then what was the age of Sharad at that time?
(A) 6 years
(B) 10 years
(C) 12 years
(D) 14 years
191. Adding twice of any number in that number and subtracting half of that number comes 50 and then what will be that number?
192. What is the percentage of Carbon dioxide in the air we breathe out?
193. Continuous Bleeding from an injured part of body is due to deficiency of:
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin K
(D) Vitamin E
194. The smallest number to be subtracted from number 792 to make it a perfect cube is:
195. If a car is travelling at an average speed of 56 km/hr. then the distance traveled in 45 minutes is:
(A) 43 km
(B) 45 km
(C) 44 km
(D) 42 km
196. World Environment Day is celebrated on:
(A) July 1
(B) July 5
(C) June 1
(D) June 5
197. The three R’s to save the environment are:
(A) Remember, Reduce, Reuse
(B) Recall, Reduce, Refund
(C)Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
(D) Reduce, Refund, Reuse
198. A soldier from his camp goes 6 km. straight in the north. Then after going 6 km. straight in the east goes 5 km. in the south. From there turning to right goes 5 km. Now how many km. away he is from his camp?
(A) 21 km
(B) 16 km
(C) 1 km
(D) 11 km
199. Rahim lent Rs. 500 to his friend for 2 years at the rate of 20% per annum compound interest. The interest, Rahim will get after 2 years will be:
(A) Rs. 210
(B) Rs. 220
(C) Rs. 230
(D) Rs. 240
200. The cube of the number 0.1 is :
Read more: HP Allied Services Paper 2012