Note: Some questions are missing in this part.
141. The name “ Resul Pookutty”, which was recently in news. Is associated with
A. Dress Designing
B. Motion Picture Sound Designing
C. Social Work
D. Total Sanitation Programme
142. …………. Was declared the cleanest railway station in India as per the recently published survey of Indian Railways (in March 2016)
C. Mughal Sarai
143. Complete the following series:
ZYX, YXW, XWV,……
144. Which of the following countries has recently ( in January, 2016) declared economic emergency to redefine its socio-economic model?
145. Which of the following Tennis Players has recently been suspended by the United Nations as its Goodwill Ambassdor after she was tested positive on doping allegations?
A. Steffi Graf
B. Serena Williams
C. Venus Williams
D. Maria Sharapova
146. Which of the following states is associated with 30th Surajkund International Crafts Mela as its organizer?
147. Who has written the famous book – “Hamlet” ( The Tragedy of Hamlet)?
A. Leo Tolstoy
B. William Shakespere
D. George Orwell
148. The name “Donald John Trump” is associated with ………….as a famous businessman and politician.
149. The Prestigious “Abel Prize” is associated with the field of
Directions (Q. Nos. 160-164): Choose the correctly spelt word out of four given alternatives – A,B,C &D
160. A. Predecessor
161. A. Propeganda
162. A. Repeatition
163. A. Renumeration
Directions (Q. Nos. 165-169): Choose the word which is most opposite in meaning to the word printed in capitals from the alternatives –A, B, C & D
Directions (Q.Nos. 170-174) : Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions by choosing from the four given alternatives- A, B, C &D
170. Please acquaint me…………… the facts of the case.
171. Ramesh was……….disguise but I could not recognize him.
172. He walked ……………….me without speaking.
173. He was taken ……….hospital for treatment.
174. He left school……..the age of 15.
Read more: HP High Court Clerk Paper 2016